Friday, April 16, 2010

Jan. 23, 2009 - Healthy eating, my ass!!

In meeting with my personal trainer last night, I was told (again) that I don’t eat enough. This makes me giggle. I’ve been keeping a food log and everything, so maybe I should listen to her… but when your goal is to un-fat yourself, isn’t it usually a good thing to consume fewer calories than you work off? Granted, I can see her point that a day filled with a mere 430 calories is not enough… But seriously… I look at my body every day in the mirror…. It’s eating too many calories that got me into this mess in the first place!

She lectures me about needing to eat more calories, and then lectures me for my late night Cheeto binges. I don’t WANT a healthy snack before bed. You can take those apples and shove them up your…. Wait…. I’d kinda like to see that…. On second thought, maybe we should discuss this “healthy food” thing again… You said something about bananas….?

No comments:

Post a Comment